Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday snoozeday

The excitement in my life is out of control. I mean, I went grocery shopping today. I bought shampoo. It was intense.

In other (boring) news, I'm re-teaching myself to play piano! I took lessons as a kid, but like 95% of other piano playing tots, I whined and cried and threw fits until my parents let me quit. And boy, do I regret it now! My old lady brain is not nearly as spongey and absorbent as my 9 year old brain was, but I'm definitely enjoying my new hobby!

I'm thinking of doing white chicken chili for dinner, renting a movie, and calling it an early night. Please- don't be jealous. Piano and chili- not everyone can handle such a whirlwind lifestyle. I know you're just unable to contain the thrills this blog post just gave you.

And, in case you were wondering, this is what I'm working with while blogging....

It's really no wonder that I churn out such gripping, exciting posts, with this going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment