Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Diving back in to blogging - Life Lately

Well hello there! It's only been about a million years since I stopped by this little old blog. I have really been missing it lately and thought it was about time to dive back in! So, without further adieu, here's what has happened in the last year!


We moved!

When last we spoke, we were experiencing a beautiful Montana fall. Well, then we experienced the not so beautiful Montana winter, and hightailed it out of that state faster than you can say negative 30 degrees. A cold weather fan, I am not. When my nostrils froze together one morning, I decided enough was enough! We moved back to North Carolina in February of 2014 and have been very pleased with our decision (until this week, when it's 105 degrees.. can't win for losing!).

On the plane back to NC, leaving 15 inches of Montana snow behind!


We work!

We found an awesome daycare for D about a month after we got back in town, and I found a fun new job! I've been working at a podiatry practice for a little over a year now, and really enjoy it. It's a small practice with one doctor and only 2 other employees, so it's a nice little family atmosphere. I recently obtained my Certified Physician Practice Manager credentials, so I'm excited for what the future holds for my career! Hubby finally got into the field he feels called to; IT! There's ups and downs with every job and every day, but for the most part, we are very happy with where we are.



Baby D!

Little D is not so little anymore! At 2 1/2 years old, he is a running, jumping, noisy, dirty, race car-driving,  loveable BOY! He has flourished in the daycare setting and really enjoys the socialization he receives each day, and has made some cute friends. Potty training is a work in progress (please, someone else tell me you are just as bad at it as I am?!?) but we will get there eventually. And eventually had better come before December because....




Baby #2!!

We are expecting Baby #2 on December 25, 2015! It's been a crazy interesting journey getting to this point (more on that later) but I am feeling great, baby is doing fantastic, D is adjusting to the idea, and we are all just over the moon! I don't even want to talk about the stress I feel when I think about the month of December... D's 3rd birthday, all the craziness that goes along with Christmas, AND a new baby?! Send help now. Or just frozen meals. Or both.





Overall, life gets better and better each day. My faith in God gets stronger with each hurdle we jump through as a family and I know the plans He has for us are far greater than what we have for ourselves! I'm so excited to be back on the blog and documenting this fun journey called our life!!!

Want to follow along? Check me out on instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment