Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I confess...

...That I don't bother to clean with organic products. Nothing says 'clean' like the smell of bleach!

...That I can eat an entire package of Oreo's in a single day, and sometimes do. I just can't stop!

...That I have no interest in working to lose baby weight (see above haha!). I'm about 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, but everything is about 2 inches lower than it was before. I am just not interested in doing anything about it. I have too many other things to worry about, and besides, mamas are supposed to be soft!

...That sometimes I lock my 3 year old in his room during naptime, even if he's awake, just to get a little peace and quiet. We use the door monkey and it is legitimately the best purchase ever!

...That I absolutely love breastfeeding. I missed out on that experience with my first, and am so grateful it was a piece of cake this time around. The cuddling, bonding and oxytocin can't be beat, and I love that I have perfectly prepared, sterile and warm food for Hannah anywhere we go. No sanitizing bottles here!

...In that same vein, I DESPISE pumping. I am so lazy about it, and I only pump if it's necessary that I leave her. I have none stocked up, and I will always procrastinate until the last minute to pump. Usually this finds me at 10pm the night before I have to go somewhere, desperately trying to squeeze out 4 ounces, cursing my udder lack of preparation (eh? eh!?).

...That I am weirdly obsessed with Snapchat. It's such a raw, unfiltered view of life that I love! The little photos and video clips I get to see of my friend's lives make me feel like I'm there, and I get to feel like I'm filming my own reality show :) Follow me at ashley.laporte!

...That tomorrow is my 29th birthday, and this is the first time in my memory that I am just not that into it. It's not that I've got issues with getting older; it's just going to be an ordinary day. I get off the wall excited about my kiddo's birthdays though, so I guess it's just the circle of life!!

...That I've been hit hard with the postpartum hair loss. I had issues with this after Dylan's birth, but this time around is AWFUL. At exactly 3 months, like to the day, the hair started coming out in great big clumps. I have a few bald patches and have lost a half inch around my entire hairline.. it's really cute. Everyone says there's nothing to do but wait for it to grow back, so until that happens, hats are a girl's best friend.

...We've hit a sweet spot with the kid's ages (3 years and 3 months) and I finally feel like I've got a handle on having two kids. Give it a minute though, I'm sure the 4 month sleep regression is right around the corner :)


4 comments:

  1. One of the important motives a consumer Alpha Man Pro might also are looking for out massage is to acquire comfort from a pain in a selected part of the frame or to cast off the outcomes of something causing soreness inside the body.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/alpha-man-pro-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What people fail to understand is Genius X that it is not simply fat of their food this is making them placed on weight it's the amount of meals they devour and the calorific content of it.For more ==== >>>>>> http://realcemasculinobr.com/genius-x-efeitos-colaterais/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some other benefit of selecting Zynev up your relationship secrets and techniques off a relationship e-book is that dating couples normally do not pass in for counseling. only those who are seriously dedicated or married do.For more ==== >>>>>> http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/zynev-male-enhancement-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conventional petroleum based oils Addys Focus spoil down quickly from shear pressure and the acute temperatures as a result of gear frictions. their irregular molecular structure created within the refining manner cannot withstand these conditions properly between drain periods.For more ==== >>>>>> http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/addys-focus/

    ReplyDelete