Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I want you to stay (talking to you, fall)

Today was one of those rare, but glorious, days that start out rough and end beautifully. I started off running dumb errands and arguing with insurance companies, and ended playing in the leaves with a suuuuper excited D.

It was 60 degrees and sunny, the kind of perfect fall day that begs you to be outside. D and I split a turkey sandwich at Jimmy John's (the kid can eat, I tell you), hit up the library for story time and a little book browsing, played at the park and picked out a pumpkin. I swear, it was the sort of day that makes me want to be a stay at home mom forever! All that fun erased all the worries about stupid grown up things (pfft bills- lets play in the leaves!) and totally recharged my batteries.

Fall can go ahead and stay awhile, if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. Apex Vitality Enhance XL Key substances therefore, both the natural Apex Vitality Enhance XLdrugs are powerful herbal ways to increase sexual stamina and enthrall your female in mattress with mesmerizing sexual satisfaction.Ashwagandha boosts blood deliver and rejuvenate your reproductive organs. It boosts libido, patience and power tiers. Herbs like Semal Musli, Safed Musli and Kaunch gives effective therapy for ED and PE. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.strongtesterone.com/apex-vitality-enhance-xl/

    ReplyDelete