Friday, August 9, 2013

Mama

You guys.

Yesterday, my life changed forever. Okay, that's possibly a tad overdramatic, BUT.

D said MAMA! He was hanging out in our bed with Daddy, like he does every  morning, when I left the room for some reason. I could hear him babbling, but then Mike called for me excitedly, saying "He said mama! He's calling for you!"
Of course, when I went back in the room, he immediately stopped. But as soon as I left his sight, he started again.

Oh man, let me tell you, there is nothing in this world like hearing that little man call for me. It's indescribable. But, now he has a serious weapon in his arsenal. I had the hardest time putting him to bed last night, because he would fuss, then call mama and I'd come running :)

This little boy seriously brings so much joy to my life.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Now he REALLY has you wrapped around his little finger! Hooray for milestones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I'll be useless from now on lol :)

      Delete