Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Day in the Life of Us!

I love peeking into other people's daily lives, so I thought today I'd do a little Day in the Life of Us for you!

I picked a this particular Tuesday because it was Dylan's first day of soccer practice, which we were all excited about :)


Up at 6am to get this crazy train rolling! I have to get up really early if I want to get a shower before the kids wake up, and even then I don't usually make it. Dylan is having his breakfast before preschool and I am having my hot chocolate... I hate coffee, but love having a warm drink in the morning!


Off to run our errands before preschool! I like to get my running around done earlier in the day so the afternoon can be saved for naps and catching up on ALL THE THINGS, so we ran into Target before dropping Dylan off at preschool.


Being in Target at 8:05am also means you can be a little goofy in the One Spot :)


Dylan is off to preschool! He's going to our church for preschool and really loves it so far. He only goes 2 days a week, but that's plenty for now. While he was in school, some of the other moms and I had a baby playdate with all the younger siblings. It was so nice to catch up and spend time with mommy friends.


After preschool, we headed home for lunch and naps. This little chunky girl has been giving us a run for our money the last few weeks, 8 month sleep regression is no joke! She is up 5-6 times a night and fights naps with everything she's got. This photo was me celebrating getting her cute little butt to sleep! :)

While the kids napped, I did laundry and picked up the house. I also spend about 15 minutes during naptime browsing social media, and having a little "me time". It helps me refresh for the evening!


It felt like we were in the car ALL DAY! I woke the kids up from their naps and we hustled out the door to pick up Daddy from work and head to soccer practice. Dylan was so excited to wear his new shin guards and cleats!



That gummy grin and nose scrunch just kills me.

Soccer practice was endlessly entertaining, watching the coaches trying to wrangle six 3 year old boys was hilarious. Dylan did really well, and seemed to really enjoy the games they played. We set up camp for the hour on a blanket to watch them and had a nice afternoon in the sunshine and breeze.

Once soccer practice was over, it was a mad dash home to do dinner, baths and bedtime. I didn't plan ahead this day, not realizing how crazy it was actually going to get, so I didn't have anything planned to do for dinner. We ended up having PB&J sandwiches and leftovers. Now I know, the crockpot is my friend on Tuesdays!!

After the marathon of getting the kids bathed and into bed, I collapsed into bed myself with an episode of the Office. The best way to end any day, in my opinion.


Whew! I'm tired just reliving this day in pictures :) It's not the typical day for us, but it was definitely a fun one!









2 comments:

  1. Frame time examined and healthy you continuously it that allows you Mega Maximus to be. It now not handiest assures someone a better today however also protects your upcoming from losing the piece look.considered one of the most important demanding situations in bodybuilding is identifying the pleasant advantage muscle eating regimen. an excessive amount of and you may % at the fats right along with the muscle. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.strongtesterone.com/mega-maximus/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrible vitamins, weight problems, smoking, alcohol Alpha Force Testo consumption, abusive sexual conduct and growing age. Testosterone in sufficient amount is critical for upbeat functioning of male reproductive organs. women also want those sex hormones in small quantity. so that you can assist women and men alike, many prominent corporations have unveiled superior natural treatments like Musli.For more ==== >>>>>> http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/alpha-force-testo/

    ReplyDelete