Friday, February 15, 2013

High Five for Friday!


Today I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk blog for my first ever High Five for Friday! Every Friday, Lauren hosts a link-up for your top five best moments of the week! I've been reading her blog for a while, and I'm excited to finally participate!


Photobucket

1. Obviously, one of the best things about this week was finally getting up the courage to start this blog! I've been tossing the idea around in my mind for a while now, and I'm so glad I finally did it!

2. Valentine's day was extra special this year, as I had not one, but TWO Valentines!! My adorable hubby bought me my first pair of Toms, and I got to snuggle with my sweet boy all day. Who could ask for more?


3. I started Jillian Michael's fitness DVD, "30 Day Shred". I've heard that people have had amazing results, so I'm super excited! Hopefully, 28 days from now my pre-pregnancy pants will fit *fingers crossed!*

4. My first book review! I hope it was informative and helpful. If you have any tips for making my reviews better, please let me know!

5. The weather is an absolutely beautiful 70 degrees today, and yet they're calling for snow on Sunday. I'm okay with either option, really :)

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment