Friday, February 22, 2013

High Five for Friday!

It's Friday, folks! Who's got two thumbs and is excited for the weekend?

This girl.
Senior year of college. 80's party. Excited face.


1. I'm having a "mystery guest" this weekend! My husband told me only to have the guest room ready and someone would be arriving today at 3 pm. Talk about suspense! Who could it be?!?!

2. I cheated on Jillian Michaels with what were supposed to be bomb-tastic pancakes. One thing you should know about me. I suck at pancakes.

You can't see it, but the other side of these suckers are burned to a crisp. I ate them anyway.

3. One of my husband's co-workers sent him home with a big ole bag of books for me!! I am so freaking excited. 

4. I took Bruno for a walk yesterday, and it appears that all is forgiven. He slept on the floor on my side of the bed all night :)
I'm so glad we have matching forehead wrinkles.


5. This happened.

If that doesn't start your weekend off with a bang, I don't know what will!


Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment