Thursday, March 7, 2013

5 things you don't know about me

Lately I've seen lots of bloggers doing a "5 Things You Don't Know About Me" post, and I thought it looked like fun, so here goes!

1. I still have four baby teeth. There were no adult teeth underneath them, so they never fell out. If they ever do, I'm screwed. And toothless.
Take it in. Take it alllll in. The hair. The outfit. The tiny, tiny little teeth that still occupy my mouth.


2. I am obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If I could be her, I totally would. I would live in the 90's and wear platform shoes and spaghetti strap tops and say things like, "OMG, that is like, totally passe!"

 I practiced staking stuffed animals when I was a child.

 (Now that I think about it, that's mildly psychotic. What were my parents thinking?!)

Who wants to be in my Scooby gang? Anyone?


3. I collect masks from places I've visited. Some say they are a bit creepy, but I love them. They tell a story.


4. My husband bought me a necklace with my son's initial on it as a "push present", and I think it's the most sentimental thing I own (besides maybe my wedding rings. Maybe ;-) I wear it every single day, and every time I look at it I think of how we started our little family, and am so happy. It's like wearing my happiest memory around my neck.


5. The power went out at my wedding. Seriously. The worst thing that could possibly happen at a wedding, happened. Luckily we were outside and it was daylight, so we just didn't have any music for a bit while everyone ate dinner. We finally got it back on (we were just too awesome for the breakers to handle) and had the best night ever!

He was excited to be married. Duh.



2 comments:

  1. Omg, I have seen Every. Single. Episode of Buffy. I definitely went through a phase! Lol That necklace is gorgeous, and I love what you said about wearing a memory around your neck...so sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! And thank you!

      Delete