Friday, March 15, 2013

High Five for Friday

Having issues with my internet again today... so annoying! Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon. As of now it's taking me foreverrrrr to do a post, so I apologize for the brevity! I've got some good stuff coming up soon for you!!

1. This. I can't even begin to handle the cuteness. The kid's got a bright future.



2. I'm pretty obsessed with my new Target flats. Don't they just scream "spring"?


3. My mom sent this for D's first Easter. I think it's the sweetest thing ever :)


4. Mixing patterns today! I feel pretty spring-y :)


5. I've gained approximately 27 pounds since buying these yesterday. 
They. Are. So. Good.



How was your week?
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk


 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment