Friday, March 1, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Today I am linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

Overall, this was a pretty awesome week. It had some ups and downs, but on this wonderful Friday I am looking at life with new eyes, and a lot of gratitude and appreciation for the beautiful life I have been blessed with.

*I apologize in advance for the blurry photos. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with my iPhone camera*

1. My surprise mystery guest!! My best friend in the whole wide world surprised me by coming down for the weekend! She is the absolute best and I don't know what I would do without her. I was hoarse by the time she left because we did not stop talking the entire weekend :)


2. The geese at our nearby pond finally decided to grace our front yard! I love to watch them and the ducks at the pond, and they are always hanging out in the road and stopping traffic and its hilarious. Then, I learned that geese are actually really mean, nasty creatures, evidenced by the way they chase my dog while hissing at him, and left a ridiculous amount of geese poop in my yard.
So maybe not quite a high five.




3. Spent some quality time with my yoga mat and Jillian Michaels this week, and it's finally starting to pay off! I'm only 6 pounds away from my weight when I found out I was pregnant! I'd like to be a bit more fit than I was then though, so my goal is about 15 more pounds. Hide the snickers!!! I'm on a mission.




4. Spent some time at the sound on Wednesday. It was a beautiful 60 degrees and so peaceful, since we were the only ones on the beach.

5. My crazy husband decided 60 degrees was totally warm enough to go paddle-boarding. I'm all for a little SUP (stand up paddleboarding) but I need it to be a little warmer. I'm looking forward to it once the weather warms up!! Think they make carseats for these things?

Just kidding.

Again with the blurriness. He was soooo far away and this is the max zoom on the iphone. Maybe I should start bringing my actual camera on these outings.

How was your week?!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment