Tuesday, March 19, 2013

inception

I'm fairly certain someone is trying to use inception on me.




Have you seen the movie? Basically, the idea is that someone can hijack your dreams to plant an idea, and you never know they are there.


via





For the past week, I've been having the most ridiculous dreams. They always start out like normal, happy go lucky dreams. For instance, last night I was working out with Justin Timberlake (he was spotting me on my deadlifts... totally normal).





But then.

I realized I was dreaming. And I was in this factory, and I couldn't figure out how to get out. Not just out of the factory, because I couldn't find the door, but out of the dream! I just could not wake up! It wasn't a scary dream or anything, just kind of nothing-ness in a factory-ish setting, but I've had the same dream for like a week now. I realize I'm dreaming, and I just can't get out. And it sucks so bad.


So who's doing it?

I know it's you.



In other news.
When it rains, it freaking pours. Let me tell you what happened just yesterday.

A notification of fraudulent activity on our debit card.
A $300 electric bill (why?!?!!)
Student Loan shenanigans (need I say more... life ruiners)
A sick baby
A sick husband

I'm over it. I'll take a nice dream now, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment