Wednesday, March 13, 2013

the opposite of verbose?

I'm not feeling particularly inspired today, people. Nor am I feeling particular verbose.
Which, as anyone who knows me can tell you, does not happen very often.

It's also a tad difficult to blog when you have a clingy boy in your lap :)


Mommy's blogging buddy. He won't stand for being anywhere else :)

So, a few random tidbits of info today, and I promise I'll try to be more interesting tomorrow!

I'm currently reading The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry (how's that for a name? Sheesh). I don't think this book is even going to make it to the review stage. It's boooo-ring. I'm the type of person to always finish a book, regardless of how much I dislike it. I NEED to know how it ends, even if it's bad. This is that type of book. I'm struggling to get through it, but I just have to know! I have some good books on my reading list, though, so hopefully the next one will grab my attention! I live for the story that sucks me in, that I cannot put down. 

We are headed back to the beach today for surfing: round 2. Before you decide that I am completely off my rocker, here is my reasoning for attempting this craziness again:

A. It's not windy today.
B. It's a weekday, so hopefully not too many crazies.
C. I've spent the last 2 days dreaming up ways to travel more efficiently with all our stuff, so hopefully it will be smoother sailing today.
D. I'm just a beach bunny at heart. I need to be by the ocean.


Also, I cannot tell you how excited I am for this little guy to arrive.


My cousin Sarah, who lives in Australia, is ridiculously talented and made D a nautical themed teddy to match his room. I am dying over how adorable this thing is. It's even made with wool with no harsh dyes or chemicals, so it's fine if it makes it's way to his mouth, which of course it will :) I absolutely cannot wait for him to arrive.
Would you like your own custom creation? She can do pretty much anything you desire!

Check her out here





No comments:

Post a Comment